Where can I buy safety clothing?
From 1 January 2020, there will be new safety rules for all Royal FloraHolland sites and buildings. These rules apply to all users of the marketplace. Together we are responsible for a safe working environment.
This means that cyclists, pedestrians and people on tractors on the marketplace must be provided with safety shoes and hi-vis clothing. Even if there are no logistical resources at that time. Royal FloraHolland is not a supplier or intermediary for these items. You can buy these clothing according to the requirements in the desired sizes.
You can purchase these clothing at:
- www.multisupplies.nl (hi-vis clothing)
- www.company2wear.nl (hi-vis clothing)
- www.groenendijkbedrijfskleding.nl (all sorts of work clothes)
The following principles apply in respect of safety footwear and clothing:
- Safety footwear: At least EN ISO 20345 or EN 345 class S2.
- Safety clothing: At least EN ISO 20471 or NEN-EN 471 class 1.