What will change as a result of the new Trading Scheme?14 March 2019
On Monday 8 April 2019, we will introduce the renewed Trading Scheme service. This service will replace the current Trading Schemes. This will make it even easier for you to settle transactions quickly and efficiently, wherever and whenever you want!
We will list what this means for you and what actions you need to take.
What are we asking of you?
Delivering in Naaldwijk
Are we currently entering lists or transactions for you? This option will be discontinued. As of Monday 8 April 2019, you will process this yourself in the self-service portal.
If you only send files, nothing will change for you! You can continue to provide files in the same way, including corrections.
Delivering in Aalsmeer
If you are not using EDI invoices, nothing will change for you! You can continue to provide files in the same way, including corrections.
Electronic invoices only in XML format
We are entirely switching over to XML format. Thus, we are discontinuing EDI invoices. If you make use of EDI invoices, please contact your software provider. Your software may need to be adjusted in order to read the XML format. Your software provider has been informed and can help you further.
If you are already using XML invoices, you may need an update. You can arrange this with your software provider as well.
What can you do with the new self-service-portal?
- You can log in and make transactions anywhere, anytime
- Access to a user-friendly self-service portal: you log in to your online environment via My Royal FloraHolland, where your transactions are visible
- Transparency in transactions: all transactions and corrections in one overview
- You can view and immediately adjust rejected messages
What advantages does the new Trading Scheme offer?
- One invoice for all locations
- You will receive a refund immediately instead of afterwards
- One scheme; therefore no distinction anymore between Naaldwijk and Aalsmeer customers
Want to know more?
We'll keep you informed via our website. As a customer of the Trading Scheme, you will receive an e-mail, including a manual.
- Questions about your software? Please contact your software supplier.
- Would you like more information? Please contact you account manager or our customer service department. They will be happy to help you further.
Always up to date with the latest news? Sign up for our weekly digital newsletter.
Do not display againSubscribe